Thursday, 26 November 2015

Sound


 This music will start after the first 10 seconds of the storyboard and continue until the music ends, when Dylan is sat in the classroom and the director is shown on the screen.

This music will link to the target audience because the 'lyrics' are sung by young people. This makes their voices more appealing to 12-19 year olds. The music reinforces the genre of the film as it shows the lightheartedness of youth and how they can build on themselves and become better people.

I asked my friend Jordan if I could use the music he composed for a web-series, as I had his permission I ripped it from Youtube and edited it so it fit our opening sequence correctly and flowed smoothly for the length we needed.



This is royalty free music I found on YouTube. This will be useful for parts of the sequence when there is no audio, and it doesn't sound right.



Update

A newer version of the song has been released to Youtube. This version is longer and has vocals in it. This means that the music won't require looping at any point or any of my rough cuts to help it stretch on for longer. This prevents the music from getting repetitive and boring. This is going to be the new music for the sequence.


Extra Sound Effects
We found this un copyrighted sound effect on youtube, that we will put in during the editing for the final shot. We may need to cut the sound so it will fit in the timing of the 2 second shot.




By Natalie Lewis & Oliver Favell

No comments:

Post a Comment